On this page you'll find all the information on how Warrington's Own Buses have become Covid Secure.
Staying COVID-19 Secure in 2020
We confirm we have complied with the the government's guidance on managing the risk of COVID-19. For more details on how we have complied please click here.
FIVE STEPS TO SAFER WORKING TOGETHER
- We have carried out a COVID-19 risk assessment and shared the results with the people who work here.
- We have cleaning, handwashing and hygiene procedures in line with guidance.
- We have taken all reasonable steps to help people work from home.
- We have taken all reasonable steps to maintain a 2m distance in the workplace.
- Where people cannot be 2m apart, we have done everything practical to manage transmission risk.
The Government's latest guidance about using public transport during the Coronavirus outbreak can be read here.
Our latest guidance is available here.
All our vehicles are treated daily with an anti-viral and anti-bacterial fog.