If our service doesn't live up to your expectations we want you to tell us about it so that we can try to put things right. If you wish to make a complaint please go to the contact us page. You can also call us on 01925 634296 or write to us at the following address:
Warrington's Own Buses
If we can't give you an answer straight away we may need to launch an investigation and get back to you. Sometimes this can take some time, particularly if we need to talk to a driver, but we aim to get back to you within 10 working days.
Receipt of complaint
- Receive complaint from passenger via email, phone call or letter
- Complainants on twitter or Facebook are directed towards our website.
- All complaints logged and given a unique reference number
- All complaints to be responded to with 10 working days
- Trace bus and/or driver
- Print off ticket data
- Request CCTV from vehicle if necessary
- View CCTV once it is made available
- Meeting with driver for his/her version of events
- Outcome of any action taken goes on driver’s personal file
- Log all details in complaints database
- Send a reply to the complainant with as much detail as possible and vouchers if necessary
- KPIs on complaints sent to Directors on a monthly basis
- The relevant senior operational manager is continuously tasked with improving customer service to reduce complaints
If you don't feel we have resolved your complaint to your satisfaction you can contact Bus Users UK who will take things further for you.
If they can't resolve it, they are partners in the Bus Appeals Body who will issue a decision about your difficulty.
Bus Users UK
P O Box 119
Tel: 0300 111 0001