Lost something on board one of our buses?
Contact us with the details of the bus service, day, time and description of the item by either:
- Filling out our feedback form here.
- Calling us on 01925 634296.
- Visiting us at our Travel Shop here.
How do I get my item back?
Once we have verified an item matches your description, and has been identified as yours, collect the item from our Travel Shop at Warrington Interchange.
Please note, lost property is not available for collection at our bus depot. Please see our terms and conditions here.
Here’s some helpful information to keep in mind:
- Our team will do their best to match your item description with the information we have of any items found on our records. Whilst we’ll do our upmost to help, we cannot guarantee an item matching your description is actually the item you lost.
- Any items located will be kept for one month only. After one month, any unclaimed items may be disposed or donated to charity.
- Any perishable items are only kept for a maximum of 48 hours.