Service Change 6th September 2021
4 weeks ago
We will be making changes to bus services for the start of the new academic year. Changes to evening services, Cat 6 and Halton/Runcorn area 62 should be particularly noted.
The following services will change.
- Service 1 & 2 is retimed slightly and will operate every 20 minutes between Westy and the Interchange on Knutsford Road.
- Service 4 some journeys are retimed by a few minutes.
- Service 17 has a new timetable.
- Service 20 & 21 operate every 12 minutes all day.
- Service 25 has a new timetable on Saturdays.
- Service 32 is half hourly Monday to Saturday.
- Service CAT6 new timetable in operation with some journeys withdrawn.
- Service 62/62A (Halton/Runcorn) several peak time journeys are withdrawn, and no service will operate on Saturdays.
- Evening services on Monday to Friday are temporarily reduced with a revised timetable.
Like other bus companies (and hauliers), we are currently experiencing a staff shortage. Every effort is being made to attract, train and retain drivers.